Conversations part 2


oil on canvas 90x90cms


                                                                      oil on canvas 120x120cms

The first of these is the reworked painting from the previous post and the lower one is came further towards fruition today. I will be returning to drawing following these because I want to figure out a way of melding what I think I am looking at with the emotion generated by the act of working the paint. There is a lot of arm waving going on, a lot of not trying to be too explicit and failing to connect whilst waving too.
four foot square does mean I can get quite close to the surface while I move the paint around and try to let go of the things observed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

End of summer.1. A post in three parts.

Face to Face.

End of summer 3.