Conversation

June /July garden

 I am having a conversation via e mail with a friend who loves the challenge of painting.  We have been discussing whether we need to replicate in some way what we are looking at or translate it. I think that we are leaning towards the latter but we are not there yet. I go back and forth: that bothers me but at the moment I feel unable to separate the need to stand and stare from that of needing to work from what I am looking at. It works best when I can turn off the outside and turn on the inside but can't always do it. I am thinking that my friend is finding it difficult too. We are both trying. This is where she is now.



Miri Felix. Garden.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

End of summer.1. A post in three parts.

Face to Face.

End of summer 3.